Embracia Child Care and Kindergarten is Kyneton’s newest childcare centre, owned and operated by a
small family business.
Located at the old Kyneton hospital site, Embracia Childcare and Kindergarten is a brand-new 120 place childcare centre, purpose built with the community and the whole family in mind.
Family has been the centre of the childcare’s design, new operations and learning programs.
The team behind Embracia are passionate about education, children and the elderly and the new centre will bring it altogether in one location.
Embracia is close to opening and the owners are actively putting their exciting new team together. Embracia’s focus is
on delivering the most passionate, creative and enthusiastic team to inspire and grow the wonderful children in the local area.
Managing director of Embracia Child Care & Kindergarten Sarah Mackenzie is a working mum of three and is passionate about supporting families to be able to work, study and have some time to themselves whilst knowing their children are happy and thriving.
Sarah believes the holistic education program will inspire children to be the best version of themselves and embed family and community in everyday learning and design.
“We have loved getting to know the community through our coffee mornings and can’t wait to further develop our community relationships with the people of Kyneton and surrounds,“ said Sarah.
“We know there is an incredible demand for our services, and we aim to exceed people’s expectations and welcome children and families through our doors.“
Embracia offers families:
· Long Day Care services – 6.30am-6.30pm
· Care and education for babies 6 weeks up to preschool children (age 6 years).
· Funded kindergarten from 2024
· Intergenerational kinder as soon as the aged care centre is built next door (2025).
· A centre designed by Embracia architects, owned and operated by Embracia.
What Embracia offers staff:
· Flexible working arrangements
· Above award wages
· Access to support for vocational education and learning
· 80 per cent discount on childcare gap fee
· Access to an employee assistance program, retail discounts and benefits.
· A fun and approachable owner and management team to support you to love what you do.